23 April 2017

U-wing fighter [30496] polybag spotted in LEGOLAND windsor

U-Wing Fighter [30496]
(Photo by: Poncemel Ardiente)

Rebel alert! The U-Wing Fighter [30496] polybag has finally been spotted in the UK!

Thanks to my best mates, the minibuild version of the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story's iconic spaceship has recently been sighted in LEGOLAND Windsor, and it only costs £3.99! I don't know if this is old news, but this is the first time that I (indirectly) saw the polybag in a UK retail store. I read somewhere that it has been spotted late last year, but that's in another LEGOLAND, specifically California (is it LEGOLAND exclusive?). And I know it has been available in the secondary market for a while now, but not at the above mentioned price. I'm hoping that the U-Wing Fighter [30496] polybag will be more widely available soon. (UPDATE: The polybag will be part of the May the 4th be with you promotions in some areas, and is currently a free gift in K-Zone Australia!).

'Can't wait to get my hands on this sweet rebel fighter ship. Thanks again kuys and ate (big brother and big sister)!

No comments:

Post a Comment