28 April 2017

lego harry potter in harry potter studio tour

Great Hall
Great Hall

LEGO Harry Potter in the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London!

With LEGO and Harry Potter, the possibilities are endless! So why not combine both? That's what I thought when I first came to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Unfortunately, I don't have any Harry Potter minifigures at that time. Good thing he was re-released in the LEGO Dimensions Team Pack [71247], making this opportunity possible on my second visit.

For most of the pictures, I balanced Harry on the uneven protective steel barriers in the studio, making my heart skip a beat every time for fear of losing my figure to the other side. Fortunately, he fell towards my direction on the two instances he fell. I also received weird stares from the crowd, but who cares? I'm not breaking any rules, or causing any sort of delay to anyone. I'm just having fun! I also brought my Voldemort minifigure, but I haven't found any scene worth shooting, yet. I'm sure Warner Bros. will add something in the near future for me to be able to do that. They have the Forbidden Forrest new this year, however it didn't work so well for a LEGO mini-pictorial. And hopefully soon, something for Mr. Newt Scamander as well from the Fantastic Beasts sets.

In the meantime, here's Harry in some of the iconic sets from the magical film series. Enjoy!

Yule Ball
Yule Ball

Gryffindor Dorm
Gryffindor Dorm

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Potions Class

Hesha-Hassah
Hesha-Hassah

Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts Express

Wizard Wheezes
Wizard Wheezes

Hogwarts Castle
Hogwarts Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment