4 April 2017

krennic's imperial shuttle [75156] gallery

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]
Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]

It's time to go rogue all over again! Starting off in style with Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]...

With the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray, it just makes perfect sense to bring out our LEGO sets as well.

My ever-loving wife gave me Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] (thank you again!) last Christmas, and it instantly became my new favorite! The sexy black ship is to die for! And the selection of minifigures is amazing! I super love the menacing Death Troopers! And K-2SO! Oh, poor droid! At least you're still complete in brick form (oops, a bit spoiler-ish).

I initially intended to make a review of this set, but this post sat long enough in draft mode that I forgot most of my key points (haha, sorry!). So, in order not to waste all these fierce (IMNSHO) pictures, I decided to transform it into a gallery instead.

Enjoy!

Director Krennic
Director Krennic

Death Trooper
Death Trooper

Death Troopers
Death Troopers

K-2SO
K-2SO

Bodhi Rook
Bodhi Rook

Pao
Pao

Shuttle Exterior
Shuttle Exterior

Shuttle Interior
Shuttle Interior

Shuttle Rear
Shuttle Rear

Krennic's Style
Krennic's Style

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

No comments:

Post a Comment