16 October 2016

my LEGO star wars rebels ghost crew (so far)

Ghost Crew
Ghost Crew

In Star Wars Rebels, the Ghost Crew has proved to be a formidable force against The Empire. In brick form, Spectres One to Six are exactly the same...


But I'm two Spectres short. I was not able to rediscover LEGO and Star Wars on time to collect the first LEGO Star Wars Rebels sets. And that includes The Ghost [75053], the only set (for now) wherein you can get Zeb Orrelios. 75053 has already retired, and I haven't seen a justifiable price yet, so I'm just counting on a re-release. But I was able to get the Microfighter version [75127] though, and that gave me the ship's pilot, Hera Syndulla. It may not be accurate but it was designed very cutely, that's why it's one of my favorites.

The Ghost [75127]
The Ghost [75127]

My latest addition to the Ghost Crew is its leader, Kanan Jarrus. My ever-loving wife gave me Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141] for our anniversary. For me, the final build looks like it came out straight from the TV series. I love (mostly) every detail, especially the hover effect. I'm just not really a big fan of stickers.

Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141]
Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141]

And of course, if you have read my review on the LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017, you'll know that I got my Chopper and Ezra Bridger minifigures from there. What a cheap and easy way to get them? Now, all that's needed is Ezra's lightsaber-blaster hybrid. A binoculars piece will easily solve that.

LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017
LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017

And that leaves me with Sabine Wren. She's easily obtainable, but she ain't cheap. So far, Sabine is part of three sets, two of which are big and expensive. The other set, Ezra's Speeder Bike [75090] has a reasonable retail price, but it's already retired! Isn't it ironic?

One day, I hope that I'll be able to complete the whole gang. But now that I've thought of it, I realized that I have a greater desire when it comes to LEGO Star Wars Rebels, and that's having an official Loth-cat minifigure...

3 comments:

  1. I'm missing Chopper! haha Also converted my figs to yellow heads except for Hera and Zeb.Good luck on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you have zeb! i envy you, haha...

      re: chopper, rumor has it, it'll be part of the phantom mark II set with a certain blue-skinned villain...

      thank you! happy hunting!

      Delete
    2. thrawwwnnnnn! must have that! haha

      Delete